GT Omega stands by its products, and even though our chairs, cockpits and accessories are more robust than anything else on the market, problems can occur. Therefore GT Omega grants 3 years of manufacturer’s warranty for our chairs, simulator cockpits and associated products starting from the day of delivery. All other accessories are warranted for a period of 1 year.
What Our Warranty Covers
- Missing materials from the products at the time of delivery.
- Defects in the manufacturing of materials or workmanship used for the products at the time of delivery.
- Major defects in the functionality of the products such as:
a: Steel frame failure
b: Seat slider mechanism failure
c: Tilt mechanism failure
d: Recline mechanism failure
e: Armrest mechanism failure
f: Starbase failure
g: Gas piston failure
What Our Warranty Does NOT Cover
- Normal wear and tear, which are expected over the course of ownership such as:
a: Degradation of upholstery
b: Degradation of pillows & lumbar support
c: Degradation of stitching
d: Degradation of caster exterior
e: Damage to plastic coverings
- Products that were not installed, used, or maintained in accordance with product instructions and warnings.
- Any minor misalignments, variations arising out of hand-made workmanship.
- Any damages that have been caused by accident, abuse, misuse.
- Any causes which does not relate to a product defect in materials or workmanship.
- Any issues which occur due to modifications or attachments to the product which are not approved by GT Omega Ltd.
Any repair or replacement determined under the GT Omega warranty will be sent to the address of the original purchaser covered by GT Omega. Components replaced under this warranty may vary in colour and texture to the original.
Any Item requiring replacement due to any of the exclusions will be at the purchasers expense. GT Omega reserves the right to decide whether a component should be repaired or replaced. Such replacement or repair is offered by GT Omega at its sole discretion, to the extent permitted under applicable UK consumer law, all parts replaced or repaired under this warranty shall be warranted for the remainder of the original Warranty Period, or 30 days, whichever is longer.
Please note that any tampering or counterfeit products, colour-fastness or matching of colours, grains, or textures of covering materials will not be covered under warranty. GT Omega does not warrant the colour fastness or matching of colours, grains, or textures of covering materials. In addition, GT Omega reserves the right to refuse warranty claims against products that show any of the following listed in the exclusions.
This warranty will end immediately if the product becomes defective as a consequence of misuse, lack of proper care and maintenance.